- Indoor Air Quality - What You Should Know
- About Mold / Mold Facts
- How TiO2 UV Photocatalytic Oxidation Works
- Is Ozone Safe?
- Are PCO Air Purifiers Better Than HEPA Filters?
- How the Air Oasis Air Purifier Air Cleaner Works
- Air Oasis UV AHPCO Lab Test Data
- Air Oasis Compared to the Ionic Breeze and Oreck
- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- Effects of Negative Ions
- Particles and their size in microns
- Why Negative Ions and Ozone
- Why Chlorine Bleach is Not Effective in Killing Mold
High Efficiency HEPA Air Cleaners
Trap Noxious Gases and Odors as well as Particles AllerAir air purifier models
AllerAir makes many configurations of filter medias for standard use, for Volatile Organic Compounds, (VOC's), or Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, (MCS), with or without Germicidal Ultraviolet, (UV) light.