- Indoor Air Quality - What You Should Know
- About Mold / Mold Facts
- How TiO2 UV Photocatalytic Oxidation Works
- Is Ozone Safe?
- Are PCO Air Purifiers Better Than HEPA Filters?
- How the Air Oasis Air Purifier Air Cleaner Works
- Air Oasis UV AHPCO Lab Test Data
- Air Oasis Compared to the Ionic Breeze and Oreck
- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- Effects of Negative Ions
- Particles and their size in microns
- Why Negative Ions and Ozone
- Why Chlorine Bleach is Not Effective in Killing Mold
Austin Air HEPA Carbon Air Cleaners
Austin Air HealthMate
home HEPA air cleaners
True HEPA/Carbon filtration air purifiers
Clean the Air in Your Home with an
Austin Air Cleaner
America's Highest Rated Air Cleaners!
In an independent test of 21 brand name air cleaners, Austin was rated best.
June 20, 2006: 'Today' show host Matt Lauer talked with Ron and Lisa Beres, founders of greenest, who tested the home of David and Kellie Ford from southern California, about keeping your house healthy. The solution? Austin Air
|Austin Allergy MachinePrice: $575.00||Austin Healthmate HM400Price: $539.00||Austin Healthmate Junior HM200Price: $375.00||Austin Healthmate PlusPrice: $649.00|
|Austin Healthmate Plus JuniorPrice: $419.00||Allergy Machine Replacement HEPA FilterPrice: $250.00||Healthmate Jr Replacement HEPA FilterPrice: $165.00||Healthmate Plus Jr Replacement HEPA FilterPrice: $210.00|
|Healthmate Plus Replacement HEPA FilterPrice: $325.00||Healthmate Replacement HEPA FilterPrice: $215.00|