- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- Air Oasis UV AHPCO Sanitizers
- How the Air Oasis Air Purifier Air Cleaner Works
- How TiO2 UV Photocatalytic Oxidation Works
- Air Oasis Sanitizer Testimonials
- Effectiveness of Air Oasis in Kennels
- Air Oasis Offers the 7 Most Advanced Technologies
- Air Oasis Frequently Asked Questions
- Are PCO Air Sanitizers Better Than HEPA Filters?
- Air Oasis Compared to the Ionic Breeze and Oreck
- Dust Free Bio-Fighter UV Replacement UV Lamps
- Eliminating Cigarette Smoke
- Effects of Negative Ions
- Particles and their size in microns
- Indoor Air Quality - What You Should Know
- About Mold / Mold Facts
- Is Ozone Safe?
- Why Negative Ions and Ozone
- Replacement Ozone Filter Plates
HEPA Air Purifiers / HEPA Filter Air Cleaner
HEPA Filter Air Cleaner for Smoke, Dust, Allergies
Reduce airborne allergens with HEPA Air Purifiers
HEPA air purifiers are air filter cleaners that that use a fan to draw the pollutants in and captures them within a filter and send the clean air back into the room. The Letters in the word HEPA stand for High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance. The HEPA filter was specifically designed to protect the Human Respiratory System.
For a filter to be labeled "True" HEPA, it must be certified 99.97% efficient in capturing 0.3 micron (not 0.1 or 0.01 etc..) respirable-size-particles (RSP) according to the U.S. Military Standard MIL-STD-282, commonly known as the DOP test. The "True" HEPA filter is recognized by OSHA / EPA as the ULTIMATE in cleansing the air and is a proven method.
"True" HEPA filters are regarded as the best form of air filtration. Hospitals, laboratories, even NASA spend many thousands and even millions of dollars to create contamination free environments called clean rooms to help eliminate foreign particles, infectious agents, heavy metal particles, and a variety of other undesirable contaminants.