- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- Air Oasis UV AHPCO Sanitizers
- How the Air Oasis Air Purifier Air Cleaner Works
- How TiO2 UV Photocatalytic Oxidation Works
- Air Oasis Sanitizer Testimonials
- Effectiveness of Air Oasis in Kennels
- Air Oasis Offers the 7 Most Advanced Technologies
- Air Oasis Frequently Asked Questions
- Are PCO Air Sanitizers Better Than HEPA Filters?
- Air Oasis Compared to the Ionic Breeze and Oreck
- Dust Free Bio-Fighter UV Replacement UV Lamps
- Eliminating Cigarette Smoke
- Effects of Negative Ions
- Particles and their size in microns
- Indoor Air Quality - What You Should Know
- About Mold / Mold Facts
- Is Ozone Safe?
- Why Negative Ions and Ozone
- Replacement Ozone Filter Plates
Ionic Ozone Air Purifiers Air Sterilizers
Ionic Ozone Air Purifiers / Ozone Air Cleaner Air
Odors / Control
mold, mildew, and bacteria !
Ozone is one of natures natural cleaning agents turning oxygen into ozone cleaning the air and then it reverts back to oxygen. These odor removal air sterilizers are used to eliminate odors from smoke, mold, (About Mold / Mold Facts), mildew and sewage. Ozone oxidizes harmful pollutants. Industrial ozone generator machines are used by restoration professionals performing indoor fire and flood deodorization. Large amounts or high levels of ozone are not recommended for occupied areas. We offer the Lightning Air, Peak O3, and Mammoth Air. Is Ozone Safe?
|2 Replacement Ceramic Ozone PlatesPrice: $30.00|