- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- How TiO2 UV Photocatalytic Oxidation Works
- How the Air Oasis Air Purifier Air Cleaner Works
- Are PCO Air Purifiers Better Than HEPA Filters?
- Low Ozone Levels Lab Test For Air Oasis
- Why Chlorine Bleach is Not Effective in Killing Mold
- Air Oasis Compared to the Ionic Breeze and Oreck
- Indoor Air Quality - What You Should Know
- About Mold / Mold Facts
- Is Ozone Safe?
- Effects of Negative Ions
- Particles and their size in microns
- Why Negative Ions and Ozone
Ionic Ozone Air Purifiers Air Sterilizers
Ionic Ozone Air Purifiers / Ozone Air Cleaner Air
Odors / Control
mold, mildew, and bacteria !
Ozone is one of natures natural cleaning agents turning oxygen into ozone cleaning the air and then it reverts back to oxygen. These odor removal air sterilizers are used to eliminate odors from smoke, mold, (About Mold / Mold Facts), mildew and sewage. Ozone oxidizes harmful pollutants. Industrial ozone generator machines are used by restoration professionals performing indoor fire and flood deodorization. Large amounts or high levels of ozone are not recommended for occupied areas. We offer the Lightning Air, Peak O3, and Mammoth Air. Is Ozone Safe?
There are currently no posts in this category.